- So, This is happening.
- August 11th, 2009
I suppose I should write a legit post for some reason?
1. I live in C.R.
2. I haven't been able to be with my girlfriend in an intimate/alone setting in quite some time, probably a couple weeks.
3. I'm involved with show choir, singing, drama. All that crap.
4. My dad wishes i didn't do the above, I'm 6'5" and about 260 pounds and he assumes i would be good at football...
5. I can't bring the courage to intentionally hurt anyone, I've had this help me but in most cases it lets people walk all over me.
6. My mom works from 8-7 everyday then comes home and emails for 2 hours then goes to sleep, it's rare if i get a good night. My father on the other hand gets up at 3 a.m. to go to work and comes home at 4 p.m. or so picks up my sister from school and stares blankly at the t.v.
7. On special nights I'm given a nice treat of some serious discussion with my parents which ends with my father yelling, my mom walking away drinking so many glasses of wine she stumbles around the house til she finds her bed.
8. I don't know why i'm numbering these.
9. My friends have no idea that my home life is seriously upsetting and depressing. My closest friend has only been to my house about 5 times, this is because of my 12th birthday when my parents got in a verbal fight in front of everyone at school, I'm fairly unpopular now.
10. I put on a mask around just about everyone because i've always heard misery loves company and so i don't wanna tell people about this and have them feel like i do, Dead.